| - CRB PowerSystem Software for TESS 5.0|
The CRB PowerSystem Software includes the following programs:
Click here for CD Installation Instructions
- CRB PowerLink - Retrieves data and report files from the CRB DataCenter servers.
- CRB PowerDist - Distributes downloaded files to PRO format.
- CRB PowerGen - Adjusts Equities for splits.
- CRB PowerPro - Manages data in PRO format.
STEP 1: Downloading CRB PowerSystem Software
Click here to download PowerSystem Software for TESS 5.0
- Chrome: Right-click link, select Save Link As...; Save in: Desktop or other location
- FireFox: Right-click link, select Save Link As...; Save in: Desktop or other location
- IE: Right-click link; select Save Target As...; Save in: Desktop or other location
STEP 2: Installing CRB PowerSystem Software
A. After downloading PowerSystem.msi to your computer, select Open OR double-click the file to install.
You will get the message “Welcome to CRB PowerSystem for TESS Setup Wizard”.
- Click Next
- Check I accept the terms in the license agreement
- Click Next
- Click Next
- Click Install to begin the installation
- Click Finish to Launch CRB PowerSysten
B. Enter Contact Information
C. Click OK to proceed. CRB PowerLink will now download data files for the previous 24 months then CRB PowerDist will distribute the downloaded files to C:\CRB\Pro.
Congratulations! You have completed the initial setup for downloading and distributing your End-of-Day data. To update, use the CRB PowerSystem - TESS- Silent Mode shortcut on the Desktop, OR
Click Start > Programs > CRB PowerSystem for TESS > CRB PowerSystem - Silent Mode
STEP 3: Distribution of Historical Data from Startup CD
1. Insert the CD into the CD ROM Drive. The CD should automatically start the installation program.
2. Click Cancel to stop the installation
3. Launch CRB PowerDist: Use the CRB PowerDist shortcut on Desktop OR
Click Start > Programs > CRB PowerSystem for TESS > CRB PowerDist
4. Select Startup CD or InfoTech CD from the Source drop-down
5. Click Next to proceed to Distribution Wizard
Data Packages have been preset
6. Click Next to proceed to Distribution Summary
7. Click Next to Distribute data from CD to C:\CRB\Pro (approximately 10 minutes)
8. Click Yes to All when prompted to overwrite existing files.
9. Click Done when Distribution is completed
Congratulations! Your Historical data has been distributed.
Click Help on the Main menu bar for additional assistance. If you have any questions,
please call +1.800.621.5271 or +1.312.554.8456 or email: email@example.com